Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Days 8-10

Day 8: Today I wanted to show you a picture of one of our family's newest projects! We are on a mission to fill up our new chest freezer. I know that this picture is not that great, but you can get a general idea. I'll try to find a better picture later. So far we have two spaghetti pies, one chicken spaghetti, two servings of stuffed shells, homemade sauce, three soups (thanks to my friend Christine!), and a crockpot ready Thai Pork Stew. The goal is to get enough meals in the freezer before Violet makes her entrance sometime in April that we can have fresh, homemade meals for a while. I think we are doing great so far.
Day 9: Who needs an excuse to take cute pictures of your kid doing normal everyday stuff. Here are a couple of Jude eating his strawbers (strawberries) for breakfast this morning. He LOVES berries, well, really fruit of any kind. I asked him to let me take a picture of him eating his strawber and he tried to show me the strawberry. He is so

1 comment:

  1. It is blue and underlined because it is all a link to the pic of Jude chomping on a strawber! I could fix it if I could see the code.

    ReplyDelete