Sunday, January 29, 2012

Days 26, 27 and 28

Day 25: Well, here we are, 30 weeks!! I can't believe I only have 12 more to go =) For those of you who know me, I'm a long gestator. Jude came exactly at 42 weeks and I'm not expecting anything less from Violet. If she decides to come earlier, well, that would be a welcome surprise.Day 26: For tonight's Jugs, I made an all-time favorite. Hot Corn Dip!! Here is a link to what it looks like. It is delicious. I like to serve it with the "hint of lime" tortilla chips. One of the Jugglets calls them the "sour chips" which is exactly why I like them. Some of the jugs don't care for these chips but if they want something else, they can bring them!

Day 27: So today we finally did it! We got a new puppy. We lost our first family dog, Maestro, this past summer. We were finally feeling like it might be time to get another puppy but with me being 7 months pregnant we thought it might not be the greatest idea but when we met this little guy, we just couldn't resist.

His name is Figaro, he is 8 weeks old and as cute as can be. According to the owner of his mom, Figaro is 50% lab, 25% rottie, and 25% blue hound. He looks very much like a rottie and he was the largest in his litter. We are already in love with this little guy, well, everyone except Bela. She's pissed! More updates to come on this little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment