Saturday, January 7, 2012

Days 6 & 7

Day 6
This pregnancy has been very different than my pregnancy with Jude. One this has been the same though, my craving for Eggo waffles. It's a strange craving because it's something I don't generally eat. In fact, I haven't had one since I was pregnant with Jude over two years ago but the craving came again last week with a vengeance. I also only like them with "fake" syrup, like Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima. Jason laughs at me and says that I could totally resist if I really wanted to, but he just doesn't understand the pregnancy craving. I HAD to have it. So I bought some, and for breakfast this morning, I enjoyed two!

Day 7
One of my current addictions is pinterest. I'm constantly checking pins to see if anything looks good. I do lots of pinning. Mostly recipes, sewing patterns, crocheting patterns, and cute things for the kids. Last week a friend of mine posted the link for Oatmeal Cream Pies that are supposed to taste exactly like the Little Debbie ones, and OMG, the do!! I cooked these babies up today and I cannot complain. Even Jude had one, well, three quarters of one. The remnants are on the back of the plate =) Here is the link to this recipe!! Also, if you love pinterest, please follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment