Monday, January 16, 2012

Days 14-16

Day 14: Every Saturday (sometimes Friday) we have a girls game night. We've been doing this for about two years now and it's so much fun. I really look forward to it. Our group is affectionately known as the Jugs. Usually we get together and everyone brings food and games. We snack, chat and play until we decide we've had enough. Here we are on Saturday night playing a game of Rummicub. This was a small group (4 of us, there are a total of 8 if everyone is in). No one wanted to show their faces for this pic (we go VERY casual!). Fun night! We wrapped up at 12:45!!Day 15: I'm working on some shower gifts for my mom and sister to give at an upcoming baby shower. The recipient is a huge FSU fan as is most of my family. This is my first attempt at the taggie ball and I'm very happy with the results. I think if I made another I might make it a little bigger but this one came out so cute. Also, another lovey! I'm gaining a new appreciation for the walking foot on my sewing machine. That minky can be a pain in the a**, the walking foot is SOOOO helpful. I don't know what I would do without google and all of the sewing blogs I follow!
Day 16: Mondays are swim lesson days for Jude. He absolutely LOVES to swim. He has been in lessons for about 6 months now and after four months was moved up to the under 3 advanced class. I usually take him but since today is a holiday, Jason volunteered to take him in. Well, I asked and he agreed, close enough to volunteering to me! Parents still swim with the kids until they are three. This was a very welcome break for me. I hate getting dressed in the morning as it is, and changing into and out of a swimsuit is a big pain in the butt as well =) I got to sit my pregnant behind in the chairs and watch, it was great and Jude really enjoyed having daddy in the water with him. Here they are after the lesson, Jude is wearing the red hat he asked me to make. He loves the color red. In fact, he'll tell you EVERYTHING is red =)

No comments:

Post a Comment