Saturday, January 21, 2012

Days 19 and 20

Day 19: I mailed a package to my sister this week containing the baby shower gifts I made for her last weekend. I also included the shirt that I made for my niece, Allie. She loved it!! Here is a picture of her wearing it. My sister said that when they opened the box, Allie kept saying, "new dress, new dress" (even though it's a shirt) and insisted on putting it on right away. I have to say she looks very cute in it and it fits perfectly!! I have some of that fabric left over, I might have to make one of these for Violet =)







Day 20: Here is a picture of Jude that I took today at Founder's Hall uptown. We were waiting on Jason so that we could have lunch together. we were meeting the coordinator from our local chapter of the CF foundation to talk about the Great Strides Walk for this year. We are the team captains of Jude's team, The Jude Bugs. More to come on this!! These really cool couches were very appealing to Jude and he really thought they were supposed to be a trampoline. The guard at the front of the building did not agree with him, those grown-ups ruin all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment