Sunday, January 15, 2012

Days 11 - 13, The baby post!

Day 11: Violet update! We had our 28 week appointment with our wonderful midwife (and one of my best friends). Violet is doing great. She apparently had a growth spurt in the last couple of weeks which I could have told you about due to my ravenous hunger surge! This coincided with the waffle incident... Here is a pic of me at 28 weeks, Jude on my hip!
Day 12: This baby is not mine, but she sure is cute! Jude and I spent today hanging out with 4 month old baby A. Her mom is a friend of mine from nursing school and her regular sitter was going out of town so I gladly obliged when asked to watch her. She fell asleep and Jude brought her a blanket! What a thoughtful boy. I think there is hope for Violet yet.
Day 13: Jude usually takes an early nap (11 or noon-ish) but today he decided to hang out with me and a couple of nursing school friends who stopped by. I was hoping he'd hold out until bedtime but alas... He sure is cute when he's sleeping. And yes, he is almost completely naked under that blanket. He wore nothing but a diaper for practically the entire day once I took of his truck pjs. He cried when they came off (but they were covered in orange juice) and then proclaimed that he would like to be naked. I did not mind =)


No comments:

Post a Comment