Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Days 21, 22, and 23

Day 21: So at Jugs this week we played a few games, had a few snacks, and talked a LOT! It was lots of fun. I made these nutella cheesecake bars that I found on pinterest. They were yummy!! Here is a link to the recipe and a picture (one less picture for me to take!).

Day 22: Tonight I tried another recipe from my pinterest recipe board. If you aren't following me, you can do so here. This time I made the french dips. They were delicious. Jason really loved them, he raved for a while so I knew this recipe was a winner. Here's the thing. The recipe called for 6oz of red wine. Fortunately, one of my Jugs had dropped off two bottles of wine (she doesn't drink), when I hosted the week before. They had been sitting at her house for a while and she wanted to get them somewhere someone might drink them. I'm not sure if she intended for them to be mine, but they are now! Interesting enough, this particular Jug is also my midwife =) I couldn't let the rest of the bottle go to waste. Don't worry, I just had one small glass.

Day 23: I finally finished Jude's CF Awareness video. I shared it on FB but if you haven't seen it yet, please check it out. We are looking for people who want to walk for Jude and also for donations to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in his name. If you want to join, we have teams in Charlotte, Tallahassee, and Orlando. Please take five minutes to watch this video. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment