Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Days 24 and 25

Day 24: I'm trying to get at least one or two sewing projects done each week. This is a wetbag for another CF mama I met online. She's also preggo with #2 but she's having another boy. She needed another bag to hold all those cloth diapers and wipes. This is the first time I've done one with two different fabrics. I have to say, I think it turned out pretty well. I hope she enjoys it.Day 25: Today Jude and I met his best friend Colin and his mom (one of my best friends) at Monkey Joe's. This is an indoor playground with a bunch of those inflatable toys. Jude is finally big enough to climb them all on his own (insert tear here =( ) They had such a great time! As you can see in this clip, Jude's friend Colin is very protective of him and did not want anyone to get in Jude's way as he climbed up the stairs! So cute. These two are besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment