Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb 1, 2 and 3

Feb. 1st: So Jude has been VERY into my iPhone lately. I have specifically downloaded some games for him to play and he knows exactly how to navigate them. Unfortunately he also knows exactly how to navigate other games. Specifically my Scramble with friends App. He likes to start games and use all my "tokens" then I'm left with no tokens and half the amount of time. I have tried to move this app or to combine it with others all to no avail. He looks pretty comfy doesn't he? (BTW, when he says comfy, it sounds an awful lot like coffee-it's pretty cute!)


Feb 2nd: Today Jude's friend Amelia came by for a visit. Amelia's mom is one of my good friends from nursing school so I was excited to catch up with her. They came over for a visit and to meet Figaro. Jude and Amelia were busy playing in the ball pit when we noticed her static-y hair do. I think it's pretty darn cute =)











Feb. 3rd: I finally finished my first birthday shirt of the year. This one is for a little girl named Marlo who I made a shirt for last year. According to her mom, she really loved her "5" shirt so a "6" shirt was in order. Her party colors were zebra print and hot pink. I hope she enjoyed her shirt!


































No comments:

Post a Comment