Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb 10, 11, and 12

Feb. 10th: Today while the boys are still out of town, I decided to do some errands around town. I checked out the new goodwill (scored a cribsheet for Violet from Pottery Barn, only $4!) I ended the day with pedicures with my friend Leigh. Fun day. Please ignore my slightly swollen foot =)
Feb. 11th: I've always wanted to be one of those women who get to sit around at the yarn shop and work on a project. Today, I got to do just that! Not having much responsibility at home, I loaded up my sewing bag and headed off to Charlotte Yarn. They were having a class in the main part of the shop but I got to go to the back with some other women and get to work. I spent an hour and a half working on the crochet project for my Due Date Club Swap Match. I'd love to do this more often, it was so relaxing! Here's a sneak peek!
Feb: 12th: Today my friend Lora came over and we made meals for our families for the week. It was fun to have someone here to work with. Lora cracks me up because she is afraid of meat. Well, afraid to touch it if it's raw! Being a good friend, I opened her ground beef and browned her pork chops! She did touch raw chicken to help me with the chicken sticks. I found all the recipes on once a month mom, what an awesome website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment