Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb 4, 5 and 6

Feb. 4th: So Jason and I got to enjoy a very rare date night thanks to my friend Kirsten. She was awesome enough to keep Jude for a few hours so we could have a kid free dinner. The best thing? It was practically free! We had a gift card and only spent a little above the value of the card. We got whatever we wanted, which was A LOT. We went to Maggiano's where they have a dinner for two that includes two salads, two pastas (and two additional pastas to take home), and a dessert to share. We each also had a drink and we got one additional dessert. This was mainly because I REALLY wanted the creme brulee and Jason didn't. I have to admit I ate almost all of my dessert, it was SOOOOOO good. Jason and I had a great time and I'm hoping to do this again sometime soon!







Feb. 5th: Jude really loves my camera, or the camera on my phone. Either way he loves to snap photos. He'll tell you to smile or say cheese and then snap away. Here's one of his favorite subjects, his feet! =)







Feb 6th: OK, so I know that this picture is a little odd. It requir
es a little back
story. Yesterday Jason and I were driving down the highway and we saw a car that
was towing a trailer that con
tained what Jason said was 6 televisions. I didn't see that many but I'll go with it. I assumed that they were just moving to a new house but Jason surmised they were going to a flee market, either way it was fun to guess where he was going. Jump to today: I was on my way back from Jude's swim lesson and I saw this trailer in the Chick-fil-A parking lot. It was fun to guess where this guy was going and I had to snap a pic for Jason.



No comments:

Post a Comment