Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feb 18-21


Feb 18th: I spent some time today getting the changing table/dresser ready for Violet. We moved it from Jude's room to our room and I had fun loading up her clothes. It is so crazy how many clothes we have for her already and I have bought maybe three things! It's so nice to get hand-me-downs. So far this baby is costing a LOT less than Jude (minus the IVF stuff). I can't wait to meet her. Just a couple months to go!

Feb 19th: Today was Family Fun Day at the Mint Museum. We decided to give it a try and see if Jude would enjoy himself. He had a blast. They had a station where you make sculptures out of toothpicks and mini marshmallows. Needless to say we did NOT end up with a sculpture, Jude just ate all the marshmallows until I decided to move to another station so we wouldn't get in trouble! He did really enjoy the children's gallery. Here he is in the "kitchen" where he spent most of his time making us dinner.

Feb 20th: Because today is a holiday, Jason got to spend the day with us. Mondays are swim lesson days so he got to come watch Jude have a blast in the pool. We also did our shopping and cooking for the week. (Jason took some video at the swim lesson but we are unable to load it onto the computer, I'll upload it later if we figure out how!)

Feb 21st: Figaro update! He's now about 12 weeks old and growing like a weed. Here is the latest picture. I feel like he's almost doubled in size since we first got him. He starts his puppy obedience classes in a couple of weeks and I'm really looking forward to that. He is doing pretty well with simple commands but we are still having a lot of trouble with mouthing and pulling on pant legs. I'm hoping to get some resolution on this!! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment