Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feb 13-17


Feb. 13th: I've missed them so much and they are FINALLY home. I love my boys!

Feb 14th: Today was Jason's last day of vacation. We spent the day having fun!! We went to RuSan's where we had all you can eat sushi buffet for lunch, mmmmm. Then we went to IKEA to get Jude's new dresser. The dresser ended up being broken and we had to exchange it but here's what it looked like all finished!!

Feb 15th: Jude loves Cheetos. He even asks for them by name. I'm a bad mom! But he's so cute!

Feb 16th: Have I mentioned that Jude is addicted to my iPhone. He woke up at 3am the other night saying "I hold it, I hold it", that's what he says when he wants to hold my phone. It was only then I realized he wasn't awake, he was DREAMING about my iPhone. Wow, maybe he needs to be put on some sort of iphone addicts program =) He gets very sad when I need to "charge it". If he wasn't so darn cute...
Feb 17th: Jude had his clinic visit today. We will be starting him on a nebulizer once it arrives. We are to do this only when he is sick. He'll be taking 7% saline and albuterol. I'm a little nervous but thanks to the advice of my cf mamas, I now feel confident cleaning and disinfecting his nebs! It should be interesting to see how he does with the mask, we'll see. I'll keep you updated. I don't have a picture of his nebulizer yet, but this is what they look like (well, they had this one at his clinic).

No comments:

Post a Comment