Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 8-10


March 8th: I forgot to take a picture today so we'll do a flashback. Here is a pic of me and Jude from this time last year. He's getting sooooo big!
March 9th: One of the most awesome gifts I got at my blessing shower was a whole bag of hand-me-down girly cloth diapers. These were from my friend Erika who's 5th kid has outgrown them. Did I mention I was in her bathroom with her to see the delivery of said 5th kid? Anyway, I'm so thankful. Violet has a TON of diapers and I can't wait to put them on her. Here they are all washed and folded, ready to go in the diaper drawer!

March 10th: Here is my 36 week pic. By the way, I love instagram. I just downloaded the app to my phone. I can't believe it's taken me this long. Also, Violet still has her head in my ribs! Flip baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment