Monday, March 12, 2012

March 5-7

March 5th: This morning I had a chiropractor appointment. We got there and they didn't have me on the schedule. Fortunately they were able to fit me in an hour later so we went for a quick breakfast at Chick Fil A. Jude was eating great until he noticed the "race car" in the play area. It was all over after that!

March 6th: I seem to find that I take a lot of pictures of Jude eating. Here's another! Why have only one poky when you can have two?

March 7th: So I'm still struggling with a breech baby! We are trying everything we can to get her to turn including ironing board inversions. This is where I lay upside down on an ironing board which is propped up on the couch for 20 minutes at a time. Jude asked if he could "try it?" so I made him him own inversion board. He looks much cuter doing it than I do which is why there is no picture of me =)

1 comment: