Friday, March 2, 2012

March 1st, some updates!

March 1st: I can't believe it's another month! We're getting closer and closer to welcoming Violet into our lives. I can't wait! Jude is very excited to be using my birth ball. Apparently it's good for watching television.

I also wanted to update you on Jude's bronchoscopy. The cultures came back completely clean!
This means that he didn't grow any bacteria! We were very surprised as he's had a cough lately but we've determined that it's due to some seasonal allergies that are affecting LOTS of people here lately. They don't seem to be bothering him too much and we're really excited he doesn't need to start any new meds or have a trip to the hospital. Although it was a tough day, I'm really glad we decided to do the bronchoscopy. Jude is no worse for the wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment