Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 11-13


March 11th: Jude hates riding in shopping carts unless they are this particular style, offered only at Target. He sometimes likes the race car ones at Harris Teeter too. I guess this one is pretty comfy. I turned around to get something and 90 seconds later this is what I find. I guess this is what happens when you don't take a nap and 5PM rolls around, LOL.
March 12th: I posted a while back on facebook for a gently used sandbox. My friend Patti let me know she had one that we could borrow for a while and I was so excited. This past we
ekend we got the sand to fill it and here is a pic of Jude enjoying his first jaunt in the sand.
Here he is in the bath after he played outside by himself for an hour and a half!! The water was SOOOO dirty.

March 13th: I have really been nesting lately. I feel like I'm even doing more this time around. Here is a pic of my lovely pantry. I'm so proud of how it turned out. I can see everything in it. I wish I had taken a before pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment