Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 20-22


March 20th: I swear he can sleep anywhere, Mama was napping right beside him (until I woke up and took this picture =)

March 21st: Fun day at the playground before Mama's prenatal appointment. This is a really fun playground but it was crowded and HOT! Jude had a great time. I can't believe how much he's grown up, he can climb everything all by himself.

March 22nd: Fun times on the scooter with his best bud Colin. I have to wait until we are in the car enroute to Colin's house before I tell him we're going because he gets so excited and doesn't understand the concept of "later". He also wondered why Colin was "naked" (he didn't have a shirt on)? He also asked me earlier why all the fish in the tank were also naked. I think he is very interested in nakedness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment