Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 23-26

May 23rd:  Jude refused to nap all day.  Then 5PM rolled around and I found this!  He slept until 10PM.  He then had to get up to do his vest and have "dinner" which consisted of a Boost drink because it was so late, then back to bed =)

May 24th:  Here is my awesome friend Lora (on the wrong side of the camera =)).  She very graciously agreed to come over and hang out with Violet so I could get some cleaning done.  She looks like she's hating it!  Violet loves her.


May 25th:  I love having her sleep on my chest, I know these days will be over much too quickly.  I'm trying to savor every minute.  Kinda hard to savor anything with a 2 1/2 year old =)


May 26th: I had to document these smiles, they started at about four weeks old, here she is five weeks.  Sooo chubby!!


Sibling love!


No comments:

Post a Comment