Friday, May 18, 2012

April 25th, newborn photos

April 25th: Today my awesome friend Lora came over to do Violet's newborn pictures.  She was not a very willing participant and it took hours to get these shots but thankfully Lora was patient and she got some amazing shots.  She also got pooped and peed on!  Thanks Lora!  Check out her work at www.loradentonphotography.com


That cord stump did not fall off for 22 days!!



Lora made this hat, so cute!!




 I made this bonnet for her before she was born.  It really didn't fit but we wanted one pic with her in it. I gave it to Lora to keep for someone who has a baby with a more normal sized head =)

This is one of my favorite pics! So not flattering but oh so cute!


I love this one, it's supposed to represent Violet in the womb.  I can vouch for the fact that this is exactly how she was sitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment