Friday, June 8, 2012

June 4-6

June 4th: Babywearing!!  I have been most successful with this mai tai style carrier that Lora loaned me.  I will figure out the ring sling if it kills me. I'll update on that later.

June 5th: Jude, Violet and I were hanging out with Lora and Colin today.  Lora pulled out her photography beanbag and a cute animal print blanket and we had a mini photo shoot!  She's so darn cute, I can't stand it.  Gotta love the collage apps too!


June 6th: We went to the Shiele Museum today.  We originally intended to go to Monkey Joe's but when I pulled into the parking lot I noticed 2 public school activity busses.  We didn't even get out of the car.  Jude had fun with Colin!  I know it appears that he is trying to choke him, but in reality, he was just trying to hold on =)


The kids are in jail.  Such cute inmates!


No comments:

Post a Comment